Sunday, June 17, 2007

Little Girl DOW

Mailorder 2-948 - little girl pattern
Okay, I'll admit I squealed with delight when I saw these sweet little girl days of the week patterns. It's quite embarrassing for me to squeal with delight, so I'm glad there was no one around... :) There are 7 girl designs with the words: Cleaning, Baking, Washing, Ironing, Shopping, Mending, and Resting. I love the 40's-style drawing - it reminds me of old Blondie funnies. Also a cute winter hats border to use on clothes, some nautical designs (which give me terrible 80's flashbacks - ugh), a floral motif for a tablecloth, and 3 cute baby designs, one of which has a baby with a crown and scepter as if to say "I'm the man..." :)

I have one complete, uncut sheet from Eydie.
this pattern donated by thanks Eydie!

No comments: