Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A very special present!!!

So, it's time for me to tell you about a very generous blogging friend of mine, Eydie! Not only does she make some of the sweetest embroidery pieces I've seen, she recently surprised me by mailing me some vintage transfers she wasn't using. I went to the mail expecting to find one or 2, but there were so many I could hardly count them! A modest count of this motherload is over 50 transfer sheets!

Eydie

I'll be sharing what she shared with me over the next few months.


Every time you see this little icon (embroidered by her) you'll know you're seeing a transfer donated by the generous Eydie.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Very Cool! Hooray for Edyie!

Patty said...

That little pig is adorable! Thanks for sharing, Eydie!

Jen said...

How darling! Other than Wilbur and Babe, who knew piggies could be so cute? What a wonderful gift. :)

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Did you know that you can still order lots of the old iron-on transfers from the same company that has been making them for years - and for about 1.50 a packet instead of the higher prices they are charging on ebay?

www.colonialpatterns.com

I have quite a collection myself, some I've gotten at yard sales - some I've ordered from the company.

kecia deveney said...

aww, edie's icon id DARLNG!
xoxo kEcIa