Saturday, September 13, 2008

Design 648 - Olden Days

D648-picnic
free patterns - click to get larger size and print!

The summer is almost over! I don't know about you, but I still call it "summer" until the end of September, which is fast upon us. Here's some nice "Olden days" transfers from Erin to help you celebrate the last of it, "olden style". :)


D648-buggy D648-coach

I love the charming drawing style on these transfers, and the sleigh ride is probably my favorite... a nice cozy scene in anticipation of chillier times!


D648-sleigh

Thank you Erin!

5 comments:

Maria Stahl said...

Floresita, I really think if anyone wants to spend the time/money to fight Plaid on the Vogart thing, I think they'd win. I don't think Plaid has a leg to stand on. See this page for some successful cases against other companies.

http://tabberone.com/Trademarks/trademarks.html

Carrie P. said...

What an awesome blog. Can't wait to read all the other posts. Found you by Howaboutorange.blogspot. She's got a great blog too.

Tamara said...

Also found you through howaboutorange, can't wait to look further!

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

That sleigh ride one is very nice but they are all great! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Kerry

allisa jacobs said...

Thank you for these great finds. I'm so excited to read more of your posts!